- This event has passed.
Web Analytics Q&A for small businesses
July 20 @ 20:00 - 21:30Free
Q & A session with web analytics expert Nathan Stockford from Nimbus Analytics. Come along and learn how to get the most out of your website
Join us for a Q&A followed by an informal chat on how to get the best out of your website.
FREE for Cardiff Indie Collective members.
- 20:00 Quick intro from Rhian from Cardiff Indie Collective
- 20:05 Nathan will discuss some of the key points on how you can use web analytics to help your business followed by your questions
- 21:00 quick break – followed by informal networking/chat/more questions
- 21:30 end session
We will be doing the session on ZOOM – so you will need a login for this before the event (free accounts available) https://zoom.us/
A meeting invite will be sent out to you prior to the event
A word from our expert, Nathan Stockford https://www.nimbus-analytics.co.uk/
“Covid has affected the way we work and manage our business. With so many of our great local businesses moving to selling their goods online. Selling online can come with new challenges, and I feel that one of the most important parts to selling online is being missed in the rush, Web Analytics.
Web Analytics is a crucial part to any website. Without web analytics, websites are running blind and will struggle to answers questions such as:
- How do my customers find my website?
- What do my customers do while on my website?
- What are popular areas of my website?
- Does my website’s key areas (IE purchases, sign ups etc) perform well?
- What are the audiences on my website?
- And more…
I have been in the web analytics industry for over 7 years working as a consultant across different industries and eCommerce platforms and would like to share any experience I can with Cardiff’s local businesses.”
So grab a drink and join us